How does the pen work:Just as a regular pen or pencil transfers ink or leads to paper, it works by transferring ink or leads to a digital device such as a tablet or smartphone. The main difference is that it uses Bluetooth technology to connect wirelessly to the digital device, allowing the user to write or draw directly on the screen.
- In order to use one, the digital device must be equipped with a special digitizer that can detect the pen’s pressure and position.
- When the stylus is pressed against the screen, the digitizer interprets the pressure and translates it into a digital signal that is then sent to the device’s processor.
- This signal tells the processor how hard the user is pressing down on the screen and where the stylus is located.
- The processor uses this information to create a corresponding image on the screen, allowing the user to write or draw just as they would on paper.
- While these are often used for taking notes or drawing pictures, they can also be used for more practical purposes such as navigation and selection.
Types of active stylus pens:The best way to use an active stylus pen for drawing or taking notes: There are a number of different ways to use an active stylus pen, depending on what you’re trying to accomplish.
- If you’re using the pen for drawing or taking notes, the best way to use it is to hold the pen like you would a regular pen or pencil. This will give you the most control and precision when you’re writing or drawing.
- You can also use the pen in an inverted position, which some people find more comfortable. This is especially true if you’re going to be using the pen for extended periods of time.